Welcome to The Joint – San Antonio, Alon Town Centre! As your local chiropractor in San Antonio, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Antonio chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
10003 NW Military Highway, Suite 2110
San Antonio, TX 78231
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $5
- Cost per visit as low as $18
58% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $5
- Cost per visit as low as $10
72% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
39% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
28% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Antonio chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016SandyIf you have been fighting the sore knee battle for awhile, a fresh, new approach might deliver just the results you need. To prevent stiffening with increasing soreness, water walking, tai chi sessions and dancing may help soothe the knees, relax the body and improve strength and balance. Water Walking – Using the buoyancy of water takes ...
- May 19, 2016SandyWe all have a daily groove. That first cup of coffee, or quick check of screens, gets us going. But, without thinking, we may have a few habits that gradually add up to become serious neck pain. If you are having neck pain, or just want to avoid it in the future, SpineHealth.com suggests you take ...
- May 12, 2016SandyMost of us may not realize just how important the spine really is but awareness sets in quickly when back or neck pain make everyday routines a challenge. If you just have a few twinges here and there, consider yourself lucky, and do everything that you can to keep your spine happy. The American Chiropractic Association tells ...
- May 4, 2016SandyIn the big scheme of things, are you and your family doing OK, but sometimes there are gaps in health and wellness that never quite get filled? Then you may wish there was an ongoing, whole person wellness approach that could pull everything together. As it turns out, your local chiropractor, The Joint Chiropractic, may be holding ...
- April 28, 2016SandyIf your daily groove works, but you sometimes wish life offered a little more, you may be ready to flip the page and discover what is out there in the world of alternative medicine. What new health and wellness options could you add for you and your family? Stop by your local chiropractor, The Joint Chiropractic, and ...
- April 22, 2016SandyAs technology advances, most of us are doing more on smaller devices, and our bodies are paying the price, according to the American Chiropractic Association. Just how much time do you spend every day hunched over your smartphone? Yes, you get a lot done, and it can happen whenever or wherever you are, out for a walk, ...
- April 14, 2016SandyEvery year about this time, I get an itch to really break free, doing everything I thought about over the winter. Then home projects suddenly take shape, impulsive trips actually happen and over the top exercise programs proliferate. Sometimes all of this seems to happen simultaneously. I call it spring madness and the result is always the ...
- April 7, 2016SandyIf you have sciatic nerve pain you are probably always looking for ways to control the situation. Sciatic pain starts when a small muscle deep in the hips tightens and compresses the sciatic nerve sparking a searing pain and numbness that runs from the bottom down the back of one leg. The strength of the pain can ...
- March 22, 2016SandyI have friends who have had knee problems for years. I have other friends, who are going strong in their sixties, and have yet to encounter a single knee problem. Some of the difference may be luck, but knowing what to do can be crucial. Ways to Keep Your Knees Healthy Know Where You Stand: The knee ...