Welcome to The Joint – San Antonio, De Zavala at I-10! As your local chiropractor in San Antonio, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our San Antonio chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Scott Harris
Dr. Scott Harris, originally from Houston, Texas, comes to us with 30 years experience in the Chiropractic profession. Dr. Harris was formerly trained at the Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena and was owner/operator of his own private practice in San Antonio for 23 years, until joining a multidiscipline occupational medicine group where he has been for the last 7 years. Dr. Harris’ hobbies include fitness, cooking, coastal kayak fishing and spending time with his two college age sons.
5238 De Zavala Rd, Suite 116
San Antonio, TX 78249
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $5
- Cost per visit as low as $18
58% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $5
- Cost per visit as low as $10
72% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
39% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
28% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your San Antonio chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016SandyIn the midst of a very busy world, we are all looking for the most effective health and wellness options. Perhaps that is why chiropractic is being singled out as the conservative first choice for pain by the medical community, and the majority choice of most Americans. Right behind that vote of confidence, chiropractic patients are posting ...
- May 19, 2016SandyWhen back pain undermines your mornings and sabotages your afternoons and evenings, the pressure to do something builds. Pain relievers are temporary at best, and other solutions may seem confusing. But a visit to your local chiropractor, The Joint Chiropractic, and an exercise plan with aerobics could make everything a lot better. Stop by The Joint and ...
- May 11, 2016SandyMost of us never even think about our neck until it begins to hurt. The neck is amazingly flexible, but also quite susceptible to pain. As we get up early and keep right on moving through one full day after another, the neck keeps pace, bending, turning, and stretching nonstop. When trouble starts it may come from ...
- May 5, 2016SandyIn a busy world that spins us back and forth across the country or around the globe, it can be it hard to maintain a balance and do everything that we want to for our families. But most of us step up when it comes to health and wellness, always looking for the best options. An option ...
- April 28, 2016SandyIn a busy world, today’s baby frequently joins the stream of traffic with mom and dad. But when it comes time to have some fun as you go biking, hiking or jogging with baby, it’s important to select the right equipment and know what the hazards can be, according to the American Chiropractic Association. How the Joint ...
- April 22, 2016SandySome of us are truly addicted to the seasonal breakouts in plant and tree care. Nobody does quite as good a job as we do, and those prize cacti are waiting! Whatever your version of patio, bush, garden or tree care is, make sure your chiropractor is waiting in the wings. Too many times, many of us ...
- April 14, 2016SandyIn a very aware, health-conscious culture, most of us are always looking for even better answers. That plays right into the current buzz about chiropractic. As an old/new discipline, chiropractic is now providing a fresh, drug-free, whole person focus for most Americans. “Chiropractic was the original holistic medicine in that it focused on treating the whole person, ...
- April 7, 2016SandyIn a fairly intense technological world that moves quickly, it is often tempting for us to look for quick, easy, press-the-button solutions. That, in turn, often makes prescription pain medications an easy choice. However, as we all know, the available pain medication choices have led to abuse epidemics in our communities that far outweigh the initial ...
- March 24, 2016SandyNeck pain is sneaky. At first, it may just be as a small twinge that comes and goes. Then it may show up every day. But gradually it gains traction and settles in, sticking with you, as you reach for the phone, or work at your computer. Then it follows you home. When I had a bout ...